- Your language should remain polite but firm.
- You should listen actively to what the other person is saying.
- You should try to assimilate the hidden meaning behind his/her words and strategize you arguments accordingly.
- You have to be really quick witted during negotiations.
- You should never say No using light-weight reasons. Preparation for an important negotiation is crucial. While doing your homework you should visualize what your opponent is likely to use as his/her negotiation weapons or arguments.
- You should be prepared to meet these squarely.
- You should remain alert and not be swayed by any emotional blackmail.
Tuesday, 2 April 2013
Do you have difficulty in Speech? Do you suffer from Stage Fright? Would you like to become a Powerful Public Speaker? Nimble's...
Voice modulation is necessary for making your speech interesting. If someone is speaking without modulating his/her voice, they ...
The Education System in our country was based on Guru-Shishya Parampara (tradition). Each individual who was educated in this tradition w...
What Is Depression? Depression is a disorder that is evidenced by excessive sorrow, loss of interest in enjoyable things, and absence ...