Friday 29 March 2013

Wani Yoga - Lesson 8

In the last lesson (7) I had described an exercise which is helpful in balancing 3rd eye chakra. The 3rd eye chakra which is the command centre for your body.

Today I will give details step by step exercise which is very helpful in balancing the vishudh chakra which is the seat of communication. Sit comfortably in a quiet place. Relax for an minute concentrating your mind only on your breath. Once your mind is relaxed then treat the following lines as if each line is a sentence. You must breath in before each line.

images m
I
I am
I am able
I am able to
I am able to climb
I am able to climb steep
I am able to climb steep steps
I am able to climb steep steps to
I am able to climb steep steps to reach
I am able to climb steep steps to reach the
I am able to climb steep steps to reach the temple
I am able to climb steep steps to reach the temple of
I am able to climb steep steps to reach the temple of Peace
Image

Now imagine you have reached the top. You find a Small Shiva temple in the midst of a round platform guarded by a small parapet around it. You look around. You find that on two sides, a little more than a semicircle, you can see mountain ranges which are far off. Hardly visible.

On another side you can see a huge reservoir of water. Possibly it’s a man made dam. But there is no sound of water due to the distance. The vastness of the site and the silence of the atmosphere fills your minds with wonders of the special greatness of our universe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Webinar : Nimble's Voice Culture

Do you have difficulty in Speech? Do you suffer from Stage Fright? Would you like to become a Powerful Public Speaker? Nimble's...